Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Why Solving Water Scarcity Is Important:

When I think about water scarcity I first think about how lucky I am.  I think about how when I'm thirsty I walk over to the sink and turn on the water.  Not all people are this privileged.  Every time I turn on the tap I think about all of the people in need.  I didn't I fully understood how pressing this problem was until I started my research on it.  Now that I know more about it, I feel like I could help to solve the water crisis.  Ever since I knew that the water crisis was a real thing, I have been wanting to know more about how I could solve it.  Too Many children are dying and it just doesn't feel fair. People often say that nothing is fair and that you shouldn't try to make things perfectly fair, but in this case, I disagree.  You turn on a tap and you have water or you walk four hours to get it.  This isn't fair,yes, you're right!  But I believe that everything should be at least as close to fair as we can get it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment